The retail banking and consumer financial services (BFSI) involve a lot of hard work on part of the field reps and agents – whether it be attending to customer calls, door to door selling, lead funnel tracking and what not. The ability to nail execution on this aspect is what also becomes an immense differentiator amongst firms – and if you want to win – you have absolutely got to get this right.
In BFSI, field sales and marketing comes with its own set of predicaments, not limited to …
- Capturing relevant leads through multiple sources.
- Ensure scientific allocation of leads to the right sales agents
- Dynamic learning of sales agents
- Ensure field coverage by sales team with prospects
- Tracking geographically dispersed lead funnel
And a lot many more…
An app that provides a solution to all of this and much more with finesse, does every service with a client-specific clarity armed with fail-proof tools, and, singularly tailored to execute perfection, sounds hypothetical but is exigent.
BeatRoute is a solution for intelligent field execution, that helps overcome a lot of hurdles and drive results from a BFSI team.
Targeted features devised with detailed attention to the industry nuances of BFSI is how BeatRoute has been built, along with a learning and demonstration set up to ensure a thorough execution right down to the last member of the team. We are the ultimate intelligent field execution platform with tools that aim at the very best action plan for winning results that can become a driving factor in your success.
How can BeatRoute help? Fair question.
- We help you manage, track and act on your leads – better. All of which leads to more, and happier customers.
- We provide you with building geo-mapping, and geo-tracking into your sales strategy and execution. Right from territory allocation to location-based field coverage and audits – you’re taken care of.
- We create aids for the business context and users – from notifications to detailed insightful scorecards and analytics, to proper learning functionalities on the app. All to enable easier adoption, and better results
Sounds wicked, doesn’t it? This detailing of key features and USPs for your BFSI team will leave your jaw on the floor, we assure you.
- Lead Aggregation and Customer Profiling: Including on the go lead creation and the uploading of the “Know Your Customer” and Profile documents; all of this – along with intelligent lead allocation and de-duplication engine to ensure maximum efficiency of your sales reps
- Learning and Demonstration: An approach built for inclusiveness that comprises of a thorough training and assessment setup, role-based targeting and reporting and analytics of training consumption. The training itself allows for multimedia content setup and delivery, viewing the training offline and infield sharing. All of which makes it easier for your sales team to get the training, and for you to check they’re getting it.
- GPS based field Coverage: Building in a geo-mapped lens to the entire business. Right from Territory Planning and mapping to, Field visit routes and planning, Assured adherence by field team through GPS tracking, tracking compliance to coverage norm tracking and in-store promoters actually being present
- Lead Management: Proper lead management and tracking to ensure the business as a whole lets nothing slip through the cracks. With lead tunnel tracking, stage-wise automated triggers, GPS tagged field visit logs and more.
- Business Need Features: Our service USPs include real-time alerts on product policies and HR notifications, scheduled and event-based alerts to ensure hindrance free working and role-based notification delivery. Further – a Configurable scorecard helps capture performance – with Target vs. Actual, Real-time updates on Configurable KPIs.
With this set of features and a lot more under the hood, we guarantee that we can level up your field sales team execution game.